As you may have read in my posts, I am enrolled in the GM Automotive Service Technologies course here in Memphis. Class started tonight, and it's been the same group of us for the last 1.5 semesters. So of course we started talking cars. I started talking about these new cars that we got. After explaining it, of course no one had heard of it and they all had no idea what I was talking about. I simply said I call it the Chevy Go Kart. Everyone seemed very interested in it. But once I announced the real world mileage I've been getting and the price of the vehicle, everyone was REALLY interested.

After class everyone wanted to see the car. (the 1LT is what I drove tonight) Everyone from our instructor down was totally into it. Asking a hundred questions lol. Unless they were just telling me what I wanted to hear, they all totally dug the lil Spark! I have "everyone" in my course. From the 10 second Pontiac WS6 race guy, to the old school big body Chevy boys. I totally expected them all to laugh at the Spark! The instructor ended the conversation with "wow, it really is like a Chevy Go Kart".......

Kart is much more accurate, though real Kart cars have a much higher horsepower to weight ratio than our little cars, a few hundred pounds and somewhere between 40 and 80 horses.

This seems outdated, most of the cars around here use 300+cc 4 stroke engines now:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kart_racing

Then Go Kart it is! I've been looking for a cool Mario Kart sticker for the back window but haven't found one yet :/ not worth buying anyway

• 3 weeks later...