Hello, From Pensacola Florida US

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and welcome myself into the Spark community here before I start posting or anything.

My name is Brandon and I have owned my Spark for just over 5 months now. I have a white 1LT and really love the car. Looking to finally start changing a few things to it when I have time to I look forward to getting some great advice from you all.

Also, If you live near me feel free to let me know. We could ride together someday. :)

I watched so many videos and read so many reviews, and am 99.9999% sure that I will love it.

We have been living in Montreal for the last year and got rid of our car (Mazda3) before we left, because I did not want to drive in Montreal. Too much hassle.

But in Myrtle Beach, life would not be fun without a car! B)

Welcome all newbies! I don't have a Spark yet. Just a HUGE fan of the little guy. I drove one (sort of) about 6 months ago. Not really enough to get a feel for it as I just parked it as a valet attendant. I lurk on this site quite a bit and I've been looking through video reviews, written reviews (both pro and consumer), pictures, and stats for months. Just about everything screams "PERFECT!" I'm still about a year away before I can actually afford one at my current rate of savings. Putting away most of my paychecks! The only thing I'm not too sure of is the car's power. I like my cars with a little bit of pep. If for some reason I don't like this car after taking one for a lengthy test drive, I'm gonna go for a used Sonic hatchback.

Edited by Trancer07