Hello Spring....Where are you?

Does it drive good in the snow? I imagine that it does being FWD. I don't take my sparky out in the snow, I drive my truck. If an idiot decides to slide into me, I really don't want to be in the sparky, I feel safer in the truck, even though it has 10 airbags. Plus I don't want to risk wrecking my spark anyway...

Hopefully we won't have any more snow this season, I think we're in the clear here! (Oklahoma)

I wish I didn't have to use it in this weather, with the all seasons it performs okay however I'm glad it didn't accumulate to anything. Next winter I will be getting snow tires, it's a must and I wouldn't drive a vehicle without them (bought mine mid-season switch so hopefully I can ride out the spring snow falls with all seasons)

It seems that since I've gotten my Spark, we've been having a series of these little annoying snowfalls. Nothing major, just enough to where they start salting the roads, leaving the car a mess. Spring still hasn't sprung in NJ.

Good snows are important, on previous vehicles I like the Winterforce snows with directional tread. The directional tread lets the tire move more water and most of the time we get really wet conditions on the road. The generic General snowbiters that I have are only OK, same for the Kia Sephia they were on before my Spark. I really suggest an extra set of wheels so you can change them at will, to me it is worth the extra money.

Edited by Greg_E
Good snows are important, on previous vehicles I like the Winterforce snows with directional tread. The directional tread lets the tire move more water and most of the time we get really wet conditions on the road. The generic General snowbiters that I have are only OK, same for the Kia Sephia they were on before my Spark. I really suggest an extra set of wheels so you can change them at will, to me it is worth the extra money.

Had those on my G5 and were awesome tires, plan on it for the Spark as well next season :) Because it's spring and there should be no more snow....hopefully