New Guy from NJ

Hello all, basically all I've ever driven was Town Cars and Devilles, a few yrs. ago during a gas crunch I reluctantly bought a Mazda 3 GT Hatch, with every option available, and really grew to like it. Last Sept. I was passing a Chevy dealer, and saw my first Spark, i pulled over and took a look, and figured, this thing is funny looking, ridiculously slow, and probably extremely uncomfortable, the salesman offered me a test drive, but I refused, and left.

Well, today while cruising down the highway, past the same dealer, there it was, a Black 2LT, so I stopped, and naturally the salesman ran outside, I said to myself "what the hell, take it for a ride, it's a nice day, and there is nothing else to do."

OK, I took it for a ride at 2pm, by 6pm it was sitting in my driveway. Traded in the Mazda, and have probably tooled around in this Spark for the past few hours. I am crazy about this car. I don't want to ramble on, but I am glad I found this forum, I will look forward to reading everyones ideas, critiques, etc.........

Hello all, basically all I've ever driven was Town Cars and Devilles, a few yrs. ago during a gas crunch I reluctantly bought a Mazda 3 GT Hatch, with every option available, and really grew to like it. Last Sept. I was passing a Chevy dealer, and saw my first Spark, i pulled over and took a look, and figured, this thing is funny looking, ridiculously slow, and probably extremely uncomfortable, the salesman offered me a test drive, but I refused, and left.

Well, today while cruising down the highway, past the same dealer, there it was, a Black 2LT, so I stopped, and naturally the salesman ran outside, I said to myself "what the hell, take it for a ride, it's a nice day, and there is nothing else to do."

OK, I took it for a ride at 2pm, by 6pm it was sitting in my driveway. Traded in the Mazda, and have probably tooled around in this Spark for the past few hours. I am crazy about this car. I don't want to ramble on, but I am glad I found this forum, I will look forward to reading everyones ideas, critiques, etc.........

I'm so glad to hear people are liking it, especially someone who used to drive big cars.

Edited by Trancer07
  • 2 weeks later...