Spark sales off the charts

It does touch on one of the things that made me buy a Spark over a used car and that was price. Used econo-boxes are selling for $10,000+ so the Spark is a very small step to take and then the car is new. Would the extra 14 inches in length from an Aveo be nice... Maybe, but I'm not really caring about that right now.

It does touch on one of the things that made me buy a Spark over a used car and that was price. Used econo-boxes are selling for $10,000+ so the Spark is a very small step to take and then the car is new. Would the extra 14 inches in length from an Aveo be nice... Maybe, but I'm not really caring about that right now.

14 inches does not seem like much but it could make the differnce

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have only seen one other spark on the road besides mine and that was in Pittsburgh last month. As for sales figures I don't think thats bad for an A segment car that just recently came on the market. I think its good news for the small car market!

Edited by westernpa25

I've seen two in my area, one black one parked in my doctors parking lot, and a jalapeno green, at my local Walgreens, I believe it belongs to a worker. I am in NJ, 10 miles west of the George Washington bridge, leading into NYC, in the middle of a large metro area. Alt least 6 Chevy dealers within a five mile radius. I'm sure more will start to appear as the weather warms up. Also there will be a lot of people car shopping, after the job that Hurricane Sandy did on this area, and all the vehicles that were destroyed. Enterprise car rentals is also running tv commercials featuring the Spark.

I've seen a ton of Sonics in my area but no other Sparks on the road. The number of Sonics seems to grow every day.
I see several Sonic sedans on the road every week, but the hatchbacks are very rare. Maybe 1 for every 5 or 6 Sonic sedans I see. Edited by Trancer07