Lolita51

MIchigan Sparks

10 posts in this topic

Got the keys Thursday and drove my Jalepeno Spark right out of showroom. Awesome Car!!

GRarchitect and Scott Winay like this

Got the keys Thursday and drove my Jalepeno Spark right out of showroom. Awesome Car!!

Congrats! I am in Michigan too. Where do you live and what dealer?

Scott Winay and GRarchitect like this

I wanted to gauge interest in a Chevy Spark Camiseta De Futball 2012 Subreddit for enthusiasts to meet and post. I know we have a few forums to use Camiseta De Futball , but I like the idea of using reddit as well. any thoughts?

Another Michigander with a Spark, here. I wish more Michiganders with Sparks were on this forum!

Scott Winay likes this

I am one! you ever see the hot pink hood and wheels, with black spoiler and tails on jalapeno its me!

Scott Winay likes this

I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Scott Winay likes this

Hello, Looks like nobody has been here for a while. I just acquired a 2016 Spark this weekend. Really liking it so far. It is Splash. :)

Scott Winay likes this

Hello from Eastpointe Michigan! I just purchased a 2016 Spark LS with the CVT. Looking forward to chatting with fellow owners and working on personalizing my car.

post-3343-0-68841400-1466467457_thumb.jp

West Branch, Mi here... Just got a 2019 LS 5 Speed last week. Doesn't look to be too many of use around here that are active.

Posted (edited)

On 8/29/2019 at 10:05 AM, Jim2029 said:

West Branch, Mi here... Just got a 2019 LS 5 Speed last week. Doesn't look to be too many of use around here that are active.

Dealers hide the Sparks in the back parking lots. Anyways that is where I found my new Spark 2017 CVT. Dealers don't like selling a low profit car to a customer who otherwise would buy a higher profit car.

I have driven so many new cars in my almost 80 years of life, but except for the 1964 Cadillac Eldorado coupe, this little Spark is more fun to drive. It has taught steering, it is peppy, can park in ridiculously small spaces, I can push it single handedly on flat surface (not needed so far except to move around in my garage) gas mileage is best I ever had, it has less rattles and more solid body and love the CVT for smoothness and gas mileage. Only item missing is a cruise control option, but I use my bigger HHR for interstate driving anyways.

Edited by Bobby MSME