Has anyone here had the pleasure of trying to replace windshield wiper blades? I just exhausted all options on how to install Rain-X wipers and lost the battle. Does anyone here know what brands will fit the Spark? It seems the housing they click into is different than any I have ever seen!! PLEASE HELP

Yeah, a real barrel of laughs, I just bought a set of Michelin Stealth wipers, 24" & 16", the 24" came with the adapter, and the 16" didn't. The kid was nice, and took the adapter out of another 24, and we set about installing them. There was no way in hell this adapter would clip on to the arm according to the diagram. We finally decided the only way was to snap off the center latch with a pair of pliers. It worked! Once that was done, a piece of cake, the adapters slipped right on, and then attached to the wiper arm securely. I got them at advance auto. As an aside, the factory wipers didn't last at all, chattering, noisy, now all is silent....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
54 minutes ago, LeeMarkus said:

Thanks for sharing the link but it's not useful because i need complete windshield replacement, any suggestions for it will be helpful for me.

So you replied to a thread that is over five years old. If you need a complete windshield then I use Safelite. but why are replying to a wiper thread. Start a new topic and ask about a windshield replacement. 

I still have the original wipers on my 2017 Spark LS, and still working fine. But may be because I am in Florida and there is no snow, no road salt, no freezing temps, etc. The rains here not ubiquitous. The car has been parked outside for 2.5 years in the hot Florida sun since my condo did not have a garage. Now living in a house with 2 car garage. 

• 2 months later...