I have a 2013 1LT and want to get a roof rack. Does anyone know of any that work? Everything I'm finding are just various crossbars for the side rails that come on the 2LT. I also wouldn't mind buying the 2LT roof rails if they re available to purchase somewhere, I just want a roof rack!

• 2 months later...

I went over to the Chevy parts department after I bought the 1LT because I didn't like the seats in the 2LT. I looked at adding fog lamps and the rails and they gave me the parts numbers and pricing. They weren't sure if they would install them at Chevy because of the risk involved for leaking etc but they said any body shop would do them after you buy the parts.

The foglamps are $360.85 installed by Chevy to add on.

The rails are $137.88 each left and right just for the parts. They did not quote me on an install since they were uncertain they could do it.

The F-Nut bolts are an additonal $4.24 (.82 cents each).

I like the mods better without the rails so I think I am forgoing them for a body kit!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know of a Chevy Dealer that will discount and sell by mail, accessories?

from what i know .... dealer have little to no wiggle room when your talking about accessory prices... you MIGHT find a dealer that can provide free shipping but i dont know of any...

I have a 2013 1LT and want to get a roof rack. Does anyone know of any that work? Everything I'm finding are just various crossbars for the side rails that come on the 2LT. I also wouldn't mind buying the 2LT roof rails if they re available to purchase somewhere, I just want a roof rack!

If you are really determined to have a rack, and are not insistent that it be the 2LT rack, I've seen racks on ebay, some mount with large suction cups, they also have the towers that mount to the door frames, check it out. When I was shopping for cross bars, I ran across all sorts of racks, some that weren't too bad looking either.

Just a quick example, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Inno-Car-Racks-Stay-Rack-for-Smooth-Roof-/141031346850?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d61f92a2

Edited by WaltK
  • 1 month later...