I know a couple of you that have the LS model have expressed an interest in replacing the radio.

Well, there is a nice radio on Woot! (direct link below) that is for GM vehicles.

I have nothing to do with the site, and I can't guarantee it will fit, but it's worth checking out if you're looking for a replacement.

They are on sale for 4 days until sold out.

http://www.woot.com/offers/gm-2006-12-direct-fit-multimedianavigation-1

Edited by Otay Sparky

This will not fit our cars, wrong size too.

Buick Enclave 2008-2011

Buick Lucerne 2006-2011

Chevrolet Avalanche 2007-2011

Chevrolet Equinox 2007-2009

Chevrolet Equinox Van (full size) 2008-2012

Chevrolet Impala 2006-2011

Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2006-2007

Chevrolet Silverado Pickup 2007-2011

Chevrolet Suburban 2007-2011

Chevrolet Tahoe 2007-2011

Chevrolet Traverse 2009-2011

GMC Acadia 2007-2011

GMC Sierra 2007-2011

GMC Savana Van (full size) 2008-2012

GMC Yukon XL Denali 2007-2011

GMC Yukon / Yukon XL 2007-2011

Hummer H2 2008-2009

Pontiac Torrent 2007-2009

Saturn Outlook 2007-2009

Saturn Vue 2008-2009

Suzuki XL-7 2007-2009

Edited by bluer101

I wrote this on a different Topic, because we were talking about it.

However, I think this will fit better here.

I found out that Metra has the new Kits for the Chevrolet Spark 2013 to change your radio to either a Double Din or a Single Din.

http://www.metraonline.com/files/catalogs/CES_2013_NPG.pdf <-- PDF of METRA new Products

http://www.technologytell.com/in-car-tech/3030/add-some-aftermarket-spark-with-new-metra-installation-kit/ <-- Original Site I found about the KIT.

I also spoke to a Metra Representative by calling them. He had stated that Yes they had the kit, however he didn't know when they would be out, but expected somewhere in Spring 2013 (the call was in the beginning of Spring). He also stated that pricing wise that they didn't even had a Dealer Pricing and couldn't give me a consumer price or dealer price.

The models for the KIT that includes the harness and such are as follow:

95-3309B = The double DIN

99-3309B = The Single DIN.

If you do a google search you will definitely find information about it and videos.

The funny thing is I already have the Face Plate with the Double DIN adapters. The only thing I need are the adapters (Hopefully they sell them separately as well)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

any word as to how to buy a kit from metra ???

Metra doesn't sell to the General Public directly. I called them and they helped find local shops that I can call that are vendors of Metra and ask them to sign-up for the pre-order, or Metra also said I can wait until its available at Best Buy, but they would recommend to call the local shops they provided that way I can get it faster.

Sadly there are only 2 vendors near me and 1 of them is permanently closed :doh: and the other one I called and left Voice Mail, but they never called back. They have a bad habit of not returning calls...

Probably the best bet would be to contact them directly... http://www.metraonline.com/contact-us

You can call them and ask to help you find local shops by your area that you can pre-order or get it from once they release them

I emailed them and they told me it wouldn't be much longer... Then they directed me to the Facebook page... when i posted on Facebook they directed me back to the website lol.

@southsidexz

so they told you best buy would carry them???

by any chance did you get a price?

im hoping the sell the white display by itself... I'd like to get an after market display since I want a usb connection. aux and bluetooth is nice but audio quality isn't all that great