Just to let anyone know I have tried everything to get my bluetooth working again after I updated my iPhone 5 to ios 6.1.4. The problem is it will not auto connect anymore. You have to manually go into the phone and select Mylink from the menu to connect. The phone worked flawless since I purchased my Spark in January. I have deleted it in the system and on the phone and tried from scratch and still no go. Maybe someone else can figure it out.

Wow!, for what it's worth, I use a plain old flip phone, and when I bought the car, I had a small Samsung that the salesman paired it up for me. A month later, I bought a little better Nokia flip, and managed to pair it up, but for the first couple of days, it wouldn't auto connect. After a few days it started auto connecting, and now it isn't a problem at all. I recently changed my computers over from Microsoft to Apple, I came across this http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1664 while poking around. Maybe there is something there that can help you out.

Well after messing around trying everything by deleting, re pairing, re naming, and everything I can think of nothing works. Then I got home today and tried the iPad running 6.0. It would not auto connect either. Now I'm thinking something wrong with the Mylink. I then tried disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes and tried again, nothing. I was going to give up since I don't want to manually connect it every time. Then the wife showed up and I took her iPhone 5 and paired hers. Guess what works perfect. Hers is still running 6.0.1. Then I left her profile in the radio and re did mine. To my amazement mine works too. So I tried a few more times by cycling the ignition and locking the car to simulate restart. It connects each time. So I will keep my fingers crossed. Maybe it needed another phone to help it out, who knows.

Greg,

Yesterday I also reset the radio to factory and even disconnected the neg for 10 minutes. Then I tried re pairing my phone and nothing. Tried again the iPad nothing. When I mean nothing the auto connect would not work and you would have to open the phone and go into setting and click on it.

Then when the wife got home I took her phone and it paired perfect. Then tried mine again and perfect. So I have no idea. It's like one triggered the other to work. Hey it's working that is all that counts.

If I did not upgrade the phone then I would say it was the radio. But it worked fine to work. Then I updated the phone. After work does not auto connect.

Edited by bluer101