Just got me a Sparj of Lemonade

Hey! I got a Spark 1LT. Love the little thing. I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago and my gas usage is great compared to what I used to own. Just kind of miffed that the dealer I got it from didn't update the MyLink software before I left the lot. Only found out a week later after I purchased it when I wanted to try out BringGo. So now I, not really have to but, need to go back and get the software flashed or updated or whatever they have to do and they said it would take about an hour.

Well at least I get out of work for a little bit. But shouldn't the MyLink software already be updated by now before the dealership release these cars?

I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining about these little things. But I thought it would be nice (or required from what I've read) for consumers to have the latest software updates before they left the lot so they wouldn't have to waste time to go back and get it done.

I still love the car. My little boys think of the car as the Transformers Animated Bumblebee. If that's the case, I'd need to get the off-center stripe and an Autobot decal on the car. ;P

Thanks for reading and letting me vent a bit. :)

Congrats on the purchase. As for the update you would think all the stock would have the update. They are supposed to update remaining stock. I know how you feel. I have been asking my dealer to do remaining stock before they mess mine up. Now it's going on 6 weeks, how pathetic.