Is Ford getting ready to move against the Spark?

When or if this new Ford Ka comes here, it'll give people another reason not to make the mistake of buying a Spark. Especially if the Ecoboost engine from the Fiesta is offered as a option. A segment car that promises a strong a/c? We shall see if or when it's sold here.

Edited by austex04

Ford Ka was discontinued here in Mexico in 2008. It was basically a tin can on wheels, a basic/basic entry level vehicle. Sure it has/will be redesigned, but it will remain the same quality which was terrible to say the least and I really doubt that it will meet any quality levels required to sell in USA/Canada. I know the Spark has had its growing pains here in USA with the 2013 model, which I can attest to, but they seemed to have worked out the problems with the 2014 and I am completely happy with mine. No comparison between my 2014 and the 2013 I had. I think if Spark keeps improving their build quality and reduces customer concerns, the spark will turn into a great car for anyone interested in this type of car. I would not even think of purchasing a Ford Ka, no matter what ink it gets.