Chevy Trax ... anyone else besides me ?

Im seriously looking into this little ride...

i've decided after having my spark... and already owning a 71 Challenger, i'll be sticking with mini cars from now on & this seems to be a perfect option ...

26gs... isnt too shabby for a fully loaded chevy ...that price could definately be talked down

I've looked into it and do like it. I currently have a Silverado, the Spark and a Sonic so I don't really need it, but it would be a more usefull replacement to the spark or sonic.. the Trax is basically sonic guts with more goodies, makes me wonder if that little 1.4L turbo can move that thing especially in AWD. It moves the sonic just fine but its half the size. Let me know what you think when you go for a test drive.

haha that was my next question fellas...

has anyone test driven... this wouldn't be for another 3 years for me probably (since i have the extended warranty)

even though i like the groove & trax concept better, this little guy has definately gotten my attention as far as a mini car option.

who knows maybe in 3 years we'll have a groove option aswell

i have been eyeing them as well as soon as the Buick came out i knew a Chevy version would be out soon.

i drove a turbo sonic & i was not impressed. My buddy bought an Sonic Turbo RS & i blew his doors off in my Yaris. But ive seen the aftermarket response for the motor and after a few mods they make good power.

• 1 month later...

Im seriously looking into this little ride...

i've decided after having my spark... and already owning a 71 Challenger, i'll be sticking with mini cars from now on & this seems to be a perfect option ...

26gs... isnt too shabby for a fully loaded chevy ...that price could definately be talked down

$25K? That's ridiculous. That's base model Camaro territory. I would never pay even close to that for a 4 door.

Edited by Big-Bob
  • 1 month later...