• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been driving my harder since getting my rims and wheels.

Ordered my springs today!

That's what I did.. my car is sitting with a rake like a 70s street machine.. Kinda cool but not sure if 'right'.

• 1 month later...

hi, i am in need of some help ! my top strut mount on my driver side tightened perfectly after installing the spring , but my passenger side wont tighten the middle of it just spins with the nut , what can i do ? or do i have to buy "pass thru sockets" just confused because one was perfect and the other wasnt also the rears went in very easy !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Have you noticed any gas mileage increase since lowering? I ask because I seem to get better mileage with more weight in the car, which in effect also lowers the car. Aero trumps weight in most cases.

Thanks.

I did not, but much like psquare75 I had very few miles on my car when I lowered it, changed the wheels, and did the intake mod all in a two week period. I rarely see the freeway and average about 32.2/32.4 or so MPG, Keep in mind that I drive this little car pretty hard for what it is...

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok I installed bg springs on my car and I feel like a bobble head is this normal

Its not the best riding car to start with. The springs dont help either. Give it 2k and they seem to soften up a little bit. I cut my bump stops in half when i did my install, I wouldnt recommend doing this, and the shorter throw actually needs that little extra push on big bumps.

• 7 months later...