New rims and tires

Hey all I am new to the forums. We live in Southern Indiana, and I am trying to find options. My fiance has the 1LT in Techno Pink, and cracked her OEM rim on a pothole. She wants to trade out my 2LT rims, but I am not sure how to remarry the TPMS to the vehicles without spending more money on the tool, or a shop. We're going Monday to see what we can do about the rim. She wants the VW Daisy wheels, but I haven't been able to find it in a 4x100 bolt pattern.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a sample.

There must not be potholes where you drive, those rims would be flat in less than 10 miles around here.

I guess I'm old-fashioned, because I don't appreciate black wheels. To me the best looking wheels, tires, and paint job is on the Spark in the attached picture. I'd love to have one like this. We've g

Posted Images

Turn key to run, if manual place parking brake if auto place in park and apple parking brake. Press menu until you see learn press select. Start with driver front tire and start releasing air from the tire u til the car chimes. Repeat process in this order. Pass front, pass rear, driver rear. Car should chime complete turn car off. This should do the trick. Also if there is a walmart with a tle near you they can do it much faster by pinging the sensors with their tool.

Edited by bensemailis

Turn key to run, if manual place parking brake if auto place in park and apple parking brake. Press menu until you see learn press select. Start with driver front tire and start releasing air from the tire u til the car chimes. Repeat process in this order. Pass front, pass rear, driver rear. Car should chime complete turn car off. This should do the trick. Also if there is a walmart with a tle near you they can do it much faster by pinging the sensors with their tool.

I don't think this method works on newer Chevy vehicles anymore.