Is blind spot alerts available on the 2020 Spark?

Is blind spot alerts (lane change warning) available on the 2020 Spark? I have read a couple of 3rd party reviewers who claimed this feature is available on the 2LT trim with Driver Confidence Package. I found no info on this on official GM website. My local dealership is saying this feature is not available at all on the Spark. So what is the truth? If you are an owner of the 2LT version with the Driver Confidence Package, can you please confirm or deny if blind spot alert is available?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know where to find best exclusive designer furniture? If you don’t I will help you: click this link https://antonovich-design.com/services/furniture/best-exclusive-designer-furniture.html. I have been always thought that the interior can be transformed due to only one chest of drawers or an interesting ornament on the headboard. Designer furniture, if you choose it correctly, will complete the overall style of the room, adding thoughtfulness to it.

53 minutes ago, Bobby MSME said:

..but I would like to be able to switch on the rear view camera while driving, to be able to turn on/off by command. That is probably a software change, and would not add to the price of the car.

I agree, Now car makers should even think option of using wide angle camera to replace the rear view mirror & side mirror. Yes, at start it might be difficult as optics always prefered, but in long run people get to used to. As I remember some sports cars are doing this to reduce the drag created by side mirror by deploying camera in small aerodynamic shell, much smaller than regular mirror.