There has been on and off supply problems with the Spark for a while now. To Greg's point, check out other dealers for their inventory and ask your dealer to obtain one or get your money back and purchase it elsewhere.

I don't think that the Chevy dealers are doing this intentionally -

I think GM is doing it intentionally though, as far as I know the Spark is still only available in certain markets. Oddly enough many of those markets do not want them so they get traded into others. I can only hope this is from lack of supply since this is a global car and lots of people want them, any other reason is pretty much unexcusable.

Update as of 12-26-12:

Talked with the GM of my dealership and did not get much. He said it took the factory 2 months from the time the paperwork was submitted to even START building my car. The GM couldn't tell if it was a color issue or not. He said he was going to call the factory on Christmas Eve and find out what was taking so long. I still have not heard back from him. Today the entire city was shut down due to the snow so I don't think he was working. He was also going to find out what kind of rebate he could get me due to it being so late

My car was scheduled to be delivered to the dealership on 12/24 but again I have not heard anything. I am going to call them tomorrow if the snow is cleared (10-15 in so far so I doubt it will) and find out what he had found. As soon as I hear anything I will let everyone know what he said