My first car, SPARK ;)

Hi everyone Abdallah here from Saudi Arab .

luckily i found these international forums to disscuss my first car ever , Spark .

I got it in white , chevrolet here offers only one trim level LS , standard a/c ,fog lamps , split rear seats ,audio controls on steering wheel , central locking with remote in key and some other basic options .

its a 2012 model although the 2013 is already available here and i had the choice to go for the 2013 and any colour of my choice but i compromised these as the 2013 has manual rear windows , no fog lamps and black coloured door handles and side mirrors even if i would have bought a 2013 i would buy it in WHITE .

the usb is missing compared to some international versions .

well one question for my fellow spark owners , where is the engine temperature guage ?

Its common to wait for the engine temperature to reach its optimum level before driving especially in the mornings I was unable to see that in the spark ??

more questions and pictures coming soon .

( I got it with a 5.5k km odo reading and of course saved some bucks too)

Welcome to the site. I'd think that white would be the optimum color for Saudi Arabia with the extreme heat temperatures.

Were your photos taken in Saudi Arabia? I see a Ruby Tuesdays and South of the Border in the background.

Thank You.

yes these pics are taken in Saudi Arab

Ruby Tuesdays and its "on the border mexicon grill" the places where my family got treats from my side ;)