My Wife has a iPhone and I was also NOT able to get it to work with Siri either. I have a Samsung Rugby III flip phone with a voice calling feature that is remarkably accurate and it connects automatically. Once connected (bluetooth) I just hold the 'Call' button on the steering wheel and say "call [name of person] and it confirms and calls..very accurate...so as for your issue, what I did was get my older Rugby II re-activated on a cheap plan and she keeps it in her purse and it is perfectly accurate for hands free/voice activated calls..plus the cars' speaker volume for the calls can be made as loud as she wants using the volume paddles on the steering wheel. If we are on the phone when leaving the car, one button and the call is now on the phone only...excellent system, accurate and very clear voice, so this might be a solution for you to get a used Samsung Rugby II and use that. Even asks if you want to call the mobile, home or office #..& displays maps and directions and plays music I have stored on the phone's 4gb card if I plug it in to the USB slot....'Nuff said...

Has anyone got this feature to work? I have a 2014 LT trim and when I press the steering wheel voice command it doesn't acknowledge any commands that SIri normally would.

Hey Dakota_96,

Our Infotainment Team may be able to assist you with this! Feel free to give them a call at 855-478-7767. If you're continuing to experience some additional concerns, feel free to send us a private message along with your VIN, current mileage, contact information and preferred dealership.

Patsy G

Chevrolet Customer Care