GTA V video game and our car!

I have started playing Grand Theft Auto 5 last night and the first thing I noticed was that there is a car they designed that looks very similiar to our Chevy Sparks. It is funny to see so many of these little cars existing in a imaginary city on a video game. It made me laugh when i started driving one of them in the game. :shift:

i think i know what car your talking about...

its got the size and front end very similar to a spark but the tail and over all shape looks like a sonic.

they do that to cars.

their version of a challenger is a challenger camaro hybrid... shape like a challenger but the lights and front end of a camaro .

i saw it an immediately jacked it lol

btw the 2 cars in Michaels garage in my game are the banshee and guanlet =D

i think i know what car your talking about...

its got the size and front end very similar to a spark but the tail and over all shape looks like a sonic.

they do that to cars.

their version of a challenger is a challenger camaro hybrid... shape like a challenger but the lights and front end of a camaro .

i saw it an immediately jacked it lol

btw the 2 cars in Michaels garage in my game are the banshee and guanlet =D

I have been driving many of the cars on the game. My favorites so far are the Feltson and the Coil. Once I make enough money in the game, I am going to see if I can customize one of the mini cars to look like my actual car. :headspin:

It is not available yet, but Rockstar will release it eventually. I do not understand why there is a delay on this one title. Most game companies release all three game platforms at the same time. You will enjoy it.

Simple reason... Money! Someone is paying for exclusive release, and for a time it is only available on the platforms that pay them. Eventually market pressure and greed force them to release on all the rest.

My son was playing last night and said: look it's dad's car! He dropped the sweet ride he was in and started racing around in the spark look a like. He then drove around for a while searching until he found a black one to match mine. lol

you shoulda had him go to los santos customs...