Had a few friends stay up way to late with me last night and throw down some carbon fiber wrap on "Dougs" roof. I am really really happy about how it turned out, once again changing the look completely in my opinion. Sorry for the bad photo's, im far from a decent photo guy. Opinions???

IMG_6552.jpg

IMG_6553.jpg

IMG_6544.jpg

honestly

from the front it compliments the rims really well

from the rear it looks a bit odd and off.

Try the hood

btw saw your pic on instagram #chevyspark lol I always check that tag once a week just to see what people are up to

Edited by Lovgun7

honestly

from the front it compliments the rims really well

from the rear it looks a bit odd and off.

Try the hood

btw saw your pic on instagram #chevyspark lol I always check that tag once a week just to see what people are up to

We had parts of the spoiler wrapped, and the bar peice that opens with the hatch. It looked even more odd to me. The back of these cars are a bit off by themselves hahaha. I appreciate the feedback tho'! And why no like on Instagram?? Hahaha cheers!

I like it, it would look nicer if it went all the way to the spoiler. Just my opinion though!

It looked cheap and awkward (my opinion), I may paint it glossy black in the future, like the wings on the 13' Honda Odyssey's. I think breaking up the textures would give it a nice look. -Thanks

It's interesting. Guess though my mind keeps thinking it looks like you installed a solar panel from the rear.

It wouldn't be the first time someone thought it was an electric car,I guess this makes even more sense now haha!

Great job, love that look. Do you have a link to where I can purchase that wrap?

Im not sure where they get it from, they do this and tint and other stuff for a living. I will tell you from the experience I have with this kind of stuff you actually do get what you pay for, I'd stay away from the super cheap ebay stuff. Find a local shop and spend your money where they offer a warranty. Doing little stuff is not that hard, but doing a roof or a fender takes some skill...