How do i fold the mirrors in?

took a car in once to the car wash ... paid 18 bucks plus tip ... i asked why the windows and body still had dirt on them .... they guys told me "oh you need to buy the wax package in order to get that off"

drove down to walmart bought some soup and turtle wax and never went back to a car wash...

i try explaining it to people that those rags they use are already full of oil and dirt from other cars. Its just a scratched paint job waiting to happen.

took a car in once to the car wash ... paid 18 bucks plus tip ... i asked why the windows and body still had dirt on them .... they guys told me "oh you need to buy the wax package in order to get that off"

drove down to walmart bought some soup and turtle wax and never went back to a car wash...

i try explaining it to people that those rags they use are already full of oil and dirt from other cars. Its just a scratched paint job waiting to happen.

Ding, ding, we have a winner!

I have never drove any if my vehicles through car wash. People don't realize that EPA has struck laws with those and use recycled water too. If you hand wash your own car you will get to know and appreciate it more.

hate to hijack the thread but this is so true.

my lady bought a 2013 altima brand new off the lot and she takes it to car washes...

i try telling her that they use those crappy rags that are not meant to be used to dry cars.

i refuse to wash her car though lol