Meet Little Skittle!

Picked up my little beauty yesterday.   I can tell I'm just going to love this little car!    

I was concerned about how she would do on the interstate, but she performed beautifully.    Little slow to accelerate while merging, but not to bad.  Once I got her up to speed, she just cruised along perfectly.    Little problem on hills, but nothing I can't live with. 

I'm over 60 and first item on my list was a car that was easy to get in and out of.   I was shocked to discover that this car meets that criteria better than just about any vehicle I've tried.  For me, getting in and out is almost as easy as getting up from my easy chair.   Part of that may have to do with me being on 5'3".   

The only problems I have with the car are related to my height.   

The bar to adjust the seat is set so far back under the seat that I have a really hard time reaching it.  My arms are just to short.   I've ordered something to attach to the bar that will make it easier..... I hope! 

The other issue is that the seatbelt hits me to high up and rubs against my neck.  Its uncomfortable and dangerous.   I ordered something to help with that as well...... again, hope it works.