Does anyone own a Chevy Spark 2016+? What's your opinion.

Some backstory: Rented a 2014 Spark a few years back when going from Vegas to LA. Cute car. One of the worst things in the world to drive. Noisy. Dash looked like a 12 year old modded it by throwing a motorbike speedo. Had trouble going 60mph. Super floaty suspension. Crazy tiny.  dombivali east property

Need a new car after an accident. On a whim, I took a look at the new Spark, and I gotta be honest it's suprisingly nifty. Much roomier for the driver than even the Fiesta (found it too claustrophobic and not enough legroom for a 6'2" long-legged dude)  luxury flats for sale in mumbai

Took it for a test drive and  1 bhk flat for sale in kondhwa pune it was very quiet and refined. Didn't feel that slow at all. Dash is awesome (love the PSI readouts and oil health, and Android Auto as standard is amazing). Felt like any other compact car like a Fit or Civic, and worlds better than the old Spark. Will probably buy the manual to get even more zip and save cash. Could care less about power windows.  new construction in goregaon east

Edited by govindvarpe

My 2017 Spark LS is now 3 years old, and still enjoy driving it. Does not feel like a small car inside.

But it  is ridiculously small outside. Many times I don't see it in parking lots because it is so much shorter than the car parked in next slot. Only complain is it is noisy at speeds over 50 mph. But we use the bigger HHR for longer drives which is much quieter. I love the jerk free CVT tranny.

• 2 years later...

2021 manual Spark. Absolutely love it. Perfect car to tow behind the motorhome (it's light and practically a no brainer to configure for towing). The 5 speed makes it a blast to drive also. Couldn't be happier with mine. $12,500 brand new out the door.

• 6 months later...