Hello everyone! I just bought my 2020 spark LS in toasted marshmallow last month and I love it so much! The only thing that I don’t like is no power locks. I know the drivers side has one because I can lock and unlock from my phone. I also know the car has a security system because I can set off the alarm from my phone as well. My my question is, would I be able to get a keyless entry system installed? Also would they have to replace the power lock on the drivers side or could they just install the other 3 and put the drivers side on the same system? Another thing is would they be able to connect it to the alarm system? Or would I need a new alarm system entirely? Last question. Would this void any warranties I have on the car? Sorry for all the questions but thank you all in advance! 

You may just have to buy a remote with buttons, have it cut, and program it which looks fairly easy. Do a search on here for flip key and the top thread should be  Newflipkey for my 2017 LS . Open that thread and see the last several posts. You should be able to do the same thing. I would have posted a link but it was doing some weird formatting to it so this is less confusing.