So I had a buddy tell me he could put this super nice double din stereo in my 2019 Chevy spark. He managed to mess up two of the plugs/connectors on the back of the module (not the screen), They are labeled A and B. I managed to figure out plug B I think but not a clue about A. I don't know if anyone could take a picture of there and send it to me or find a wiring diagram. I plan on re making the connector but don't know what wire goes where. I'm desperate. I've called the stereo store and dealership and looked everything I could think of up and found nothing. My car is under warranty still and me being a first time buyer didn't know it would void my warranty if i messed with it at all so please if you can help i would greatly appreciate it20191207_190219.jpg20191207_192309.jpg

So a word of warning. I know on the 2013, 2014 and 2015's you can't swap out factory radios. I can only guess they continued that with the later models. GM put out a bulletin that stated that you were not to use certain electronics from other like Sparks. One of those were the radio. The radio is embedded with an electronic key that ties it to that car VIN. If you change components and don't reprogram the new component it may work or not work. If it works it will be only temporarily and multiple issues will start to show. 

I heard something about that too actually. I'm not trying to swap out the equipment anymore rather put my original back In. Like I said one of the plugs is completely destroyed and so I have not even the slightest clue which wire goes where. The wires are cut now. I am going to remake the connector but need to figure out the correct place for each wire. I can't seem to find a pinout diagram or wiring diagram at all and the people I have talked to with the same car all were not willing to take a picture of there's with the wires plugged in if that makes since. I'll put up a picture of what I have to work with shortly