Pick it up tommorow

Got a great deal at chevy dealer in park ridge $12,300 out the door for the basic spark.! Believe me when i tell you i did my homework on most of the comparable vehicles out there.The wife loved the fiat till she sat in it very cramped.One of the deal killers was the warranty the best of all the comparable cars. I tell everyone its retro in design and technology !You need a commuter car plus occasional long haul run this vehicle fits the bill..

Got a great deal at chevy dealer in park ridge $12,300 out the door for the basic spark.! Believe me when i tell you i did my homework on most of the comparable vehicles out there.The wife loved the fiat till she sat in it very cramped.One of the deal killers was the warranty the best of all the comparable cars. I tell everyone its retro in design and technology !You need a commuter car plus occasional long haul run this vehicle fits the bill..

$12,300 out the door for a BRAND NEW one? Awesome for you! What color did you get?

I spent way too much time shopping for used cars, best deals I could find were used 08 or 09 Aveo at $10,000... Doesn't take much of a push to buy a new Spark with prices like that. I kept trying to make the dealers see reason that an 08 Aveo with 50,000 miles is worth about $7,000 top or it makes more sense to buy a Ford Fiesta, now that the Spark is here it makes even more sense to buy a Spark.