has anyone put e3 spark plugs in there spark?

Maybe... The stock plugs are some silly length on the service interval. Make sure you keep the old ones! I have tried such plugs before in other vehicles and never really noticed much when using new copper vs. new fancy multi-tip plugs. If comparing old worn out plugs to new multi-tips, you will see a difference, but is only the return back to "like new" status. Changing heat ranges could also help when used with different octane fuels. You might see a MPG increase of 1-3. A HP increase is doubtful. At $6 each or something, it would take a long time to pay off that investment with the gains. It would be worthy of true "real world testing" that has real data for comparison. There are tons or reviews out there and plenty of other feedback, couldn't hurt I guess. It is fairly cheap after all. Plain old copper plugs are hard to beat and some OEM ignition systems do not like platinum and other exotic plugs. My 2000 Dakota would burn coil packs with platinum plugs, I found out the hard way... after buying 8 expensive plugs, I had to buy 8 new packs as they failed...Only a $500 lesson. My opinion is biased due to this.

Personally, I would try tire pressure as it is free and could get you 2-4 MPG highway and a couple of low budget aero mods of grill covering other front end sealing to help with MPG.

E3s tend to be a waste of money. Stock iridiums are great plugs. The only real gain you see with the E3 is over a basic copper core or worn out plug and even then it is a very minor gain. Most of the gains reported are more a function of putting in a new plug over worn ones, rather than anything that special with the E3.