hey watsup guys, I used really be into Ford Mustangs and modding them out, before this car I had a 2009 GT with a lot of mods done to it!

However I went through some rough patches so my income is limited until I get things together, I had to sell my car and get something more efficient and cheaper.

I first got introduced to the spark on Forza 4, I amazed to see that even though with like 90 hp and such a light weight, it was so fun to drive, and once I got some power adding mods it was even more fun to drive! Also I love how it looks! Can't wait to make it fast and race it, thats the whole reason I bought the spark!

Through financing I got a new spark and was wondering where to start modding? Do most of you people just do a few basic bolt ons and then drop a turbo charger? How fast do you think we can go in the quarter mile? I'd like to see how y'all are settting up the sparks!

Edited by Aneesh Singh

Welcome. Not many people are serious about major performance modifications for this car. Just minor mods and appearance stuff. You will need to go custom for turbo. A garrett gt1544/1548 turbo is just about perfect for the car. The big thing will be tuning. No known way to tune these yet...probably would have to use an Aem fi/c piggyback.

If I were to get my own id turbo it in a heartbeat...wifey wont let me turbo hers until after the warranty.