inquiry about Chevrolet Avalanche w/hot weather

I send a greeting to all members here in this forum and wish you more knowledge and benefit.

I am writing to you from the Middle East, and I have some questions about U.S cars,

I hope to help me get the answer.

I'm thinking to buy a used Chevrolet Avalanche 2010 from the U.S. directly through the internet,

and I will be export it to the Middle East, and specifically to the State of Qatar.

My inquiry:

(1) Is the vehicle specifications which are manufactured and sold in America are suitable for driving in the Middle East?

in a hot weather places?

(2) Is the factory made ​​for each State in America has its own specifications? Or that the standard specifications for all States?

What prompted me to ask these questions, is the weather in the Middle East in the summer too hot, the temperature reaches at the peak of summer to 40-45 ° C,

and as I know, that the climate regions of each States in U.S. vary in temperature, and also there is mandates airspace similar to the environments of the Middle East,

such as Texas and Indiana, for example.

So I thought of buying from these states which are have similar weather with the Middle East, but sometimes you find a better car out of these two states,

so I put my questions and I hope the owners of the experience and knowledge to enlighten us on this issue.

Thank you for helping me

Note:

I'm sorry for my English Language, maybe you will find some mistake, and I hope my topic is understand.

Edited by asulaiti@
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know that here in Southern Nevada we can see some extreme temperatures. Most vehicles do okay in it. Some will even have what is called a "desert package" or something similar with a bigger radiator and sometimes dual electric fans.

• 3 weeks later...