Possible to Enable Satellite Radio on LS?

Hi I’m looking at purchasing a 2022 LS and seeing whether I can live without some of the LT features. 

My question is does the LS have the satellite radio antenna built in and if so is it possible to update the head unit to use it? Not a deal breaker but I have satellite radio in my current car and enjoy listening to it. 

Try Crutchfield and this product

Vais Technology GSR-GM03 Adapter

Use SiriusXM's satellite radio tuner with the factory radio in select 2018-up Chevrolet or GMC models

I installed this on my 2020 Spark LS

You can call their support they are top notch I did run my own antenna lead to the back of the car an put it on the hatch. 

I could not stand regular radio after having Satellite in my 2008 Chevy Aveo may it rest in peace 

I also install power locks, power windows, cruise control (not for the faint of heart:hammer_self:)put in a rear cabin light and upgraded my stereo system using the stock radio (still working on this one). 

• 1 year later...

I appreciate the SXV300 solution, but I don't wanna pay for a 3rd subscription, as well as $350 for the equipment.

I tried taking the 3.5mm audio cable... adapting it to a USB cable... and plugging it into a USB port in the center stack.  That didn't work, cuz I think that port only recognizes certain formats.

This scenario extra sux cuz on trips you wanna use Android Auto, which makes changing radio stations more difficult.

The FM transmitter option didn't appear to provide a clear signal gaah.gif.0a7313b550813ccd94a57444718080f2.gif