• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know if I can wait that long. But I really do like this one two.

I've got a gut feeling things will start to roll for the US version of the Spark once the Chevy Sonic finally arrives.

I'll hedge a bet we'll hear something this summer on the US version of the Spark. *fingers-crossed*

Until then… GM has been very quiet & the suspense is agonizing! I've even been tempted into buying the Aveo5 instead… but then I look at pictures of the Spark & a wave of peace washes over me! LOL!

I've got a gut feeling things will start to roll for the US version of the Spark once the Chevy Sonic finally arrives.

I'll hedge a bet we'll hear something this summer on the US version of the Spark. *fingers-crossed*

Until then… GM has been very quiet & the suspense is agonizing! I've even been tempted into buying the Aveo5 instead… but then I look at pictures of the Spark & a wave of peace washes over me! LOL!

I hope you're right. The Sonic really came out of nowhere fast. I know it's the new-age Aveo renamed, but it looks really interesting AND it comes out this fall! There's already a forum for the Sonic that's getting some nice traffic too:

Chevrolet Sonic Forum

I can't say that I blame GM for not putting too much info. on the Spark out yet or I'd be going :runaway: myself :hysterical:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

My dealer called and said that 3 Sparks have arrived in the US as of about 4 days ago.

They may just be EPA test cars, though they have now posted the mileage estimates for the US Production Spark.

Not what I was hoping for :cry: , but competitive I think.

2013 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 L, 4 cyl, Manual 5-spd, Regular Gasoline

City 32

Combined 34

Highway 38

2013 Chevrolet Spark 1.2 L, 4 cyl, Automatic 4-spd, Regular Gasoline

City 28

Combined 32

Highway 37

I've ordered stick. :hyper:

Wayne

Edited by elroyjetsn