On my 2014 Chevy Spark the door locks are going crazy.  if I unlock with the keyfab the car will relock its self.  The car will do this several times before it will stay unlocked.  I have both original keyfabs and it does this with both of them.  Any suggestions?

Does the car relock itself if you use the key to lock it?  If it works properly with the physical key, try new batteries in the key fobs to see if that make any difference.  Probably a long shot that both batteries would get low at the same time, but it wouldn't cost much to try it.  You could also try disconnecting the car battery for several minutes.  The battery disconnection might reset the system and solve the problem.  

• 6 months later...

I also have a Chevy Spark 2014.  I have just started having this issue.  I can't trust it anymore.  Yesterday it locked and unlocked itself 10 times in just a few seconds.  That was after I pushed it to unlock.  I couldn't get the hatch to unlock and had to use the key.  I only have the one key fob.  

• 1 year later...
On 7/22/2021 at 8:17 AM, Jfen33 said:

On my 2014 Chevy Spark the door locks are going crazy.  if I unlock with the keyfab the car will relock its self.  The car will do this several times before it will stay unlocked.  I have both original keyfabs and it does this with both of them.  Any suggestions?

Did you find a fix for this?  My car is doing the same thing.  

• 3 months later...