Replacing stock tailight with LED tailights.

I have a 2013 Chevy Spark LS. So I recently purchased these aftermarket LED tail lights and theyre supposed to be plug and play with my model and year, however the plugs arent the same and I dont know why. Anyone with info on why my plug is different from the plugs on the new set would be much appreciated. Is it on their end? Is there an adaptive wire harness because I cant find anything. The plug on my tailights are TE Connectivity AMP 1745000-4 and Im not sure what the new 6 pin one is. I realize the original plugs are 8 pins but the origin tail light only has and utilizes 6 wires or pins, so both new and old tailights have 6 wires. Is my only option to return them because I feel like splicing them and switching the plugs would not be worth the risk of them not working or malfunctioning. I paid alot of money for them and I dont want to screw myself out of a refund if trying to splice wires and plugs go south.

Screenshot_20210403-184449_Chrome.jpg

20210403_173933.jpg

Screenshot_20210403-161022_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210403-155706_Chrome.jpg

16174902795138754528806891219247.jpg

Hi, since both connector are different, better to check with seller of LED one, if he can replace it with correct connector.

I could suggest to swap the connector housing, if internal terminal are same. But the black TE connector seems difficult to pull wire from.

Can you put link of LED one, and few pic of rear of it, how the wire are connected into? My idea is, if you are good with electronics/soldering, you can use old harness to replace wire from LED lamps.

3 hours ago, ChevyBeat said:

Hi, since both connector are different, better to check with seller of LED one, if he can replace it with correct connector.

I could suggest to swap the connector housing, if internal terminal are same. But the black TE connector seems difficult to pull wire from.

Can you put link of LED one, and few pic of rear of it, how the wire are connected into? My idea is, if you are good with electronics/soldering, you can use old harness to replace wire from LED lamps.

I cant pull the link cause it takes me to the app, but I'll attach a pic of the product. Just type in "2013 Chevy Spark tail light" and look for the pic I attached. They have more photos but it didnt show the back and wiring.

Screenshot_20210404-185352_eBay.jpg

Like you said, you already purchased these. Can you click some pics? But first thing is, for replacing wiring, you must be knowing soldering.

Another thing is, if it really easy to access the PCB on the LED lamp assembly, this is why I am asking for pic.