2013 Spark LS -  I have so far replaced the license plate lights successfully! The domelight successfully, the back up lights successfully and the tail lights successfully! The BRAKE lights are another matter-I will try flipping them in the next few days.  But in the meantime all I have is the third brake light functioning ?!?   Please if you’re doing this on any part of the car use the CAN  STYLE  bulbs. I’ve Just Done the BACK HALF of the car ( Weather !). If you buy your bulbs at a place like SUPER BRIGHT LED, you’ll have less problems. Some of the smaller bulbs:  license plate , domelight you can use other sources. But again CAN TYPE BULBS.  I Have NOT TOUCHED THE FRONT BULBS YET.  HYPER FLASH ON REAR TURN SIGNALS .   PS - Get as BRIGHT as you can for ALL REAR LIGHTS- SO MUCH SAFER! A Longer REVERSE BULB with more LEDS & An End LED  are Fantastic !  BRIGHTER License plate Too.    STICKING SOCKET ?Spray With GLASS CLEANER  & WIGGLE FIRST!  Unopened for 7 years!    Look for the MOST LEDS per bulb - CAN type bulbs.  And DIELECTRIC GREASE in socket .