Hi Y'all,

I have a 2014 Chevy spark that has been having very funky issues. After 3-4 hours on google last night and a quote from a "diagnostic" person at Greese Monkey I was told that there is some wiring harness damage between a couple of the computer control units and It is causing the symptoms I will put below. I am coming to you folks because I can't find any other mention of wiring harness issues anywhere and you are the people to ask. 

Starting about a year ago:

intermittent cutting out of the engine/loss of power. Usually this happens when taking off from a stop or during a U turn.

There were many, many error codes(the Diagnostic guy did not give me the sheet so I am going to have someone rerun the codes at a parts store and I will post those here after that)

The codes showed communication losses between the control units and also an O2 sensor issue

The engine light is on

It is hard to reproduce this and happens very randomly

It can go weeks without happening

Pertinent negatives relating to other issues known to the chevy spark:

The transmission is not slipping and the revs are going up. The engine is failing to produce power for very short periods of time.

The timing belt has not been done

Battery is 1.5 years old and the vehicle has no signs of low voltage situations

I really appreciate your help. I am sorry if this is in the wrong section of the forums. I will probably replace the O2 sensor just to take it off the list, if it is the one in front and my current O2 sensor wrench fits it.

Thank-you in advance