2014 Spark No Crank | Lights, Bells, & Radio

My 2014 Spark when I attempt to start my 2014 Spark it goes lights, bells, & radio, but no noise, no clicking, no relay clicks (as far as i can tell). I suspect a bad ecm, but here's the rundown in chronological order. 

I installed HUM device on the vehicle without issue for some time, then I stopped using the car for a period of time, decided one day to use it started it let it run to cool down the interior (southern CA summer), shut it off then came back to it 30 min later and the AC stopped working along with check engine light illuminated ( I believe one code was for cam position sensor, there were 2 codes set). some time later I cleared the codes, and they came right back, then eventually the vehicle began a rough idle and lobe'ing under load in gear. Eventually the car began starting only ever 2-4th attempt at key turns.. So I finally decided to change out the cam position sensor and the vehicle started perfectly without additional key turns, shut it off and went to bed. the next morning the vehicle wouldn't start again and began its regiment of no crank issue. Before it died it left a myriad of codes:

U0100

P0641

P0341

P0366

P0340

P0700

Any help would be appreciated, I'm assuming its probably the ecm/pcm, and I've found em for sale however I do not know if I would need to have it flashed in order to get the system communicating or if this is just something I can plug and play. I've checked briefly for mouse markings on wire harnesses, checked all the pertinent fuses, disconnected and reconnected the battery... I just disconnected and reconnected the ecm/pcm all to no avail and decided to post this as a last ditch effort before I tow it off the this god awful chevy dealer around the corner. I say god awful because i used to work for a dealer and the one by my house is less than Par for the course. Thanks for the read! 

• 4 years later...

Hi.  I have a 2013 Spark LS, I've only had it 2 months and I've had a similar issue.  All of a sudden it just doesn't start one day.  All the bells and whistles but no crank, no nothing from the engine.  this happened 1 other time when I was at work and after turning the key on and off about 4 times, it finally started.  This time it never started.  I purchased from a guy who needed to go back to Russia so he was less than honest about everything, and this is not the first thing it's done.  I have to get to work and back and because of everything, I can't afford to take to somebody to fix so a friend installed a bypass switch to start it so I can at least drive to and from work.  That worked for a few days but as I was driving, it acted like it wanted to stall and lost most power with engine lite on. I pulled over and my friend came and checked it out.  The black battery wire was loose, so he tightened it up and it started using the button and I made it home.  I have to still use the button to start it but can't figure out why it's not starting on its own with the key.  its suggested it might be the Neutral Safety Switch so we're checking that tomorrow.  I need to get this figured out.  Any suggestions.  Anybody.