New on the forum from Guatemala

Hello Im from Guatemala in Central America, I own a 2013 Chevrolet Spark GT, dont know why they label it as GT but it is a Spark like the one in the USA, only with less equipment and the engine is a 1200cc with 81Hp, I just sold my 5.0 Mustang LX so I am getting used to the smaller engine and power but I love the lower fuel consume. Mine is a Denim blue, 5 speed, I will post some photos later, it has 155/80/13 wheels that feel like the ones you would find in a kids toy but will replace them in december wiith some 185/55/15 and some nice aftermarket wheels.

Will learn as I go along and hope to contribute here. I use this car to work and the trafic is 1.5 hours so I needed a small car to do this.

May get a Silverado Crew cab by next years end but would still use this one to work.

Thanks, my wife drives a Corolla and it feels big when I switch cars, My kids call my car, a Clown car, I just laugh, I call it the Papa Smurfs car, I am getting 35mpg in the city with lots of trafic, it should be around 40mpg with better traffic conditions, have also made it to the 85mph but slowed down. Dont want to die in a dumb way.

Have been using mine for one year, put around a bit less than 16,000 miles on it.

Had to sell my V8 Mustang for family reasons and hope to get another Muscle caar later or a Pickup Truck but for now the Spark will do.

Yeah, I used to own a big diesel suv but it was very tiring to drive daily, not to mention everything from steering to clutch feels very heavy. Switching to the Spark makes daily driving very enjoyable. Everything feels the opposite and I could basicly park it anywhere I want.