So, I got in my car today and noticed that my passenger seat has 2 black bubbles and the foam under the leatherette is very firm. It seems like the foam and leatherette are melting by maybe a wire or something built into the seat. Either way, I'm highly disappointed. I don't think this is an issue caused by a passenger or I, because I rarely have a passenger in my car, and I never leave things on my seats. I'm hoping this will be covered under the warranty. Any ideas if the passenger airbag or seatbelt sensor run along this area?

post-1747-0-28434400-1412726500_thumb.jp

post-1747-0-76943000-1412726526_thumb.jp

Oh no, njordan! I can certainly understand your frustration with your seat and we'd like to look further into this for you. Feel free to send us a private message with your full contact information, VIN, dealership name, and current mileage if we can be of any assistance. Hoping to hear from you soon!

Kristen A.

Chevrolet Customer Care

• 5 weeks later...

My driver seat is starting to come apart, near the top where the leatherette and the nylon come together. I am so frustrated by how poorly made this cars trim is. I have only had it 2 years and 20k miles, and it is already coming apart worse then my 10 year old car I traded in for it!

My driver seat is starting to come apart, near the top where the leatherette and the nylon come together. I am so frustrated by how poorly made this cars trim is. I have only had it 2 years and 20k miles, and it is already coming apart worse then my 10 year old car I traded in for it!

Hi Ben,

Very sorry for this! I can certainly see why this would frustrate you, and if you need any assistance into the dealership, I would be happy to do so. Just let me know!

Patsy G

Chevrolet Customer Care