New Chevy Spark owner...kind of

So we recently purchased a second Spark. We have a 2014 1LT Spark in Techno Pink (The old lady's car), and just bought a second one 2014 2LT Spark in Lime (mine). We drove to Nashville, TN to pick hers up, and to my knowledge it is the only 2014 in Techno Pink, Mine isn't as rare, but after driving hers, we we happy enough with it, that we got another. The choice came from me having to drive our people mover, a 2000 Ford Excursion with that amazing Triton V10. It gets about 10mpg, so this will be a great addition to the garage. We traded in my old car which was a 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX. That was a tough sell for me, until the turbo went out. We swapped turbos, and I drov3e 250 miles and the motor blew. According to the shop, it was foreign material in the long block (pieces of the impeller from the old turbo). They were wanting $7000 to rebuild it, and I said no thanks, so we went car shopping. Here is a picture of my driveway as it sits now.

post-1240-0-12732300-1396749182_thumb.jp

The Excursion is only because of a necessity. LOL. The nice thing is if we take it somewhere we can throw both Sparks in the luggage rack. I did talk to my dad and I am almost certain that both cars will fit in my one car garage, once we get it cleaned out. The previous owner of the house left a bunch of building materials(looks like a giant pile of trash) in there, but I am pretty sure it is deep enough to fit both :banana: As for the gas and maintenance savings, once we bought hers, we noticed that and that is why we got a second one.

• 1 month later...

I've got a 2014 in pink. Mine was listed as Luscious Kiss but I think it's exactly the same as Techno Pink. I love mine!! I'm trying to find things in a matching pink for the car. Let me know if you find anything good!!!