Hello all, new Spark owner here (like, just picked it up 2 hours ago) - 2013 2LT Manual.

I have two questions:

1. My bluetooth streaming seems to be working fine for audio and the phone connection is fine as well, except for one little thing - there's no outgoing audio! No one can hear me at all - not background noise or anything like that, it's just not sending anything. I can hear them on the car speakers, signal strength and battery life show on the screen, phonebook downloaded fine, etc., but no one can hear me. I'm not muted on the car or the phone, and I know the microphone works because it was fine when I called to activate my OnStar. Is there some mystical setting or trick I'm missing, or is my car just broken? I'm using an iPhone 4S on iOS 6.1.3.

2. I see everyone talking about replacing their speakers and I could definitely see where it might not be a bad idea, although I mostly listen to audiobooks and other talk radio so it's not a critical issue for me... that being said, is there a thread on here where it actually gives a list of what you need (adapters, etc) and step-by-step replacement instructions? I've done some browsing around and it seems like I'm just getting a piece here, a piece there, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by ONUOsFan

Hello all, new Spark owner here (like, just picked it up 2 hours ago) - 2013 2LT Manual.

I have two questions:

1. My bluetooth streaming seems to be working fine for audio and the phone connection is fine as well, except for one little thing - there's no outgoing audio! No one can hear me at all - not background noise or anything like that, it's just not sending anything. I can hear them on the car speakers, signal strength and battery life show on the screen, phonebook downloaded fine, etc., but no one can hear me. I'm not muted on the car or the phone, and I know the microphone works because it was fine when I called to activate my OnStar. Is there some mystical setting or trick I'm missing, or is my car just broken? I'm using an iPhone 4S on iOS 6.1.3.

2. I see everyone talking about replacing their speakers and I could definitely see where it might not be a bad idea, although I mostly listen to audiobooks and other talk radio so it's not a critical issue for me... that being said, is there a thread on here where it actually gives a list of what you need (adapters, etc) and step-by-step replacement instructions? I've done some browsing around and it seems like I'm just getting a piece here, a piece there, etc.

Thanks in advance!

We had a similar "Volume" question/problem when we had the Bringgo App software installed in our Spark's" My Link" last Spring. We couldn't hear the computer generated audio instructions that were coming from the Bringgo Navigation System when it was in operation. I asked for help on the Forum and from our dealer, but got no help. I eventually stumbled on the answer myself. It seems that the volume settings for each of the various functions of the system are adjustable & retained by setting them while you are using each separate function, just by using the ( + & - ) controls on the Dash or the Steerlng Wheel. We used this method to adjust both incoming & outgoing volumes on our Bluetooth setup, then tried it with the Bringgo, and it did the trick. Hopefully this will help.