Interesting Article about the 2013 Spark and history

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

interesting read, thankyou. seems to me ironic how quick some reviewers are to almost ridicule this car. i often feel these people are out of touch with the real world. i remember when the daewoo matiz was rated as a mediocre car and yet where i live in the uk these cars were and still are plentiful and well sought after. maybe they aren,t the fastest or most impressive cars out there but they do in my opinion represent good value for money. anyone else agree.?

interesting read, thankyou. seems to me ironic how quick some reviewers are to almost ridicule this car. i often feel these people are out of touch with the real world. i remember when the daewoo matiz was rated as a mediocre car and yet where i live in the uk these cars were and still are plentiful and well sought after. maybe they aren,t the fastest or most impressive cars out there but they do in my opinion represent good value for money. anyone else agree.?

I agree, Now adays I am looking for a good value, a well built car and a car that I can have fun with. I like the idea of a compact but still stylish car that can have the amenities of some of the higher brand cars in a small package.

Wolfman - Chevrolet has not always had a good track record in the U.S. making small cars. Had they brought cars over from the E.U. as they are experts on making them, the story would be different. Both the Chevrolet Cruze and Chevy Spark are not U.S. born models. They are proven winner globally and GM is bringing them here, which is the right move.

The myths will be dispelled once Chevy keeps consistent quality in their U.S. product lineup.