• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since Chevrolet has announced that the Spark is getting a change in the interior, we won't be seeing Alex's interior and that saddens me because I've been so looking forward to it :( I hope that they do a nice job with the change that we'll see next month (November 2011).

Since Chevrolet has announced that the Spark is getting a change in the interior, we won't be seeing Alex's interior and that saddens me because I've been so looking forward to it :( I hope that they do a nice job with the change that we'll see next month (November 2011).

To bad was a great combination

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm anxious to get the same vehicle if I can. Lemonade, with that nice interior. I always buy a vehicle for the interior. That is what you see when you are driving it. I am so TIRED of the acres of grey fabric that most manufacturers seem to have purchased from the 90's on. That or tan which is almost as bad. Bring back the reds, greens, and blues!

• 6 months later...

Our first Spark, The woman's in Techno Pink, has silver accents, but the second one, they are calling it Lime, has the color match inserts, and looks sharp, now she is trying to figure out how we can redo hers. LOL I will try to get pics of both up soon.

Edited by ChevySparkMafia
  • 11 months later...