New to Spark

I was looking for a fuel efficient, low mileage used car to save my 2017 Silverado from becoming a high mileage truck like all the others here in Redneckistan. I rented a Spark a few years ago and liked it. I wanted to get a Chevy product (more or less) with all the controls I am used to and XM radio standard. I travel for work and all of those things were a necessity or at least REALLY important. I started searching for a Spark that was used, but not used up. I found a 2016 Spark at a dealer in the next town south. I was used by an Insurance agent and had a wrap with the Insurance company logo on it. There were two at the dealership, the blue one and a white one. I asked about the white because I prefer it over the blue.. but there was 24,000 on the blue one and 113,000 on the white one. I bought it Tuesday and used it for work on Wednesday morning. The first thing was filling it up with gas.. $20.00 over the $60.00 to fill the Silverado. I was pretty happy about that. I am a big and tall type and the little car is plenty roomy and is easier to work out of than my Pick up (standard cab). I just wanted to say "hey" and lurk at the topics and maintenance threads/