Upgraded all lights to LED, load resistors not helping hyperflash

Hello everyone, 

I spent my evening in pure frustration of installing LEDs all around in my 2017 Spark LS, including brake lights, reverse lights, and turn signals for front and rear. The headlights work without any codes thrown, but I’m having issues with the brake lights and blinkers for front and back. Immediately I noticed the dreaded hyperflash and the brake lights were flickering and strobing randomly. I got the brake lights that strobe 3 times when the brake is engaged and then it stays solid until the brake is released. 

I went to get some standard 6ohm load resistors for the brake lights, back blinkers, and front blinkers. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong, or if I am tapping into the wrong wires for the resistors, but no matter what I did they all still hyperflashed. The brake bulbs would flicker repeatedly but worked fine when the brake was engaged to do the strobe alert 3 times and remain solid while I held the brake down, but once I released the brake pedal they would flicker in the dim light. 

For the back brake light, it has a red wire and a black wire for that bulb, so at first I tried tapping the red wire one one end of the resistor and tapped the other end of the resistor to the black wire; still flickered. The center bulb is the blinker, which has a grey wire and a greenish yellow wire, I then tapped the greenish yellow wire with a resistor and then tapped the other end of the resistor to the black wire that is connected to the main brake light, still hyperflashed. Last but not least, the reverse light, the only light that didn’t flicker or have any issues; which has a blue wire and I forgot the other color now, but I tapped the blue wire and then the black wire, still flickered and hyperflashed. I moved on to the front to try fiddling with the blinkers in the front. There’s 3 wires, red, black, and grey for each blinker. Naturally, I used one load resistor, tapped the red wire with one end of the resistor wire and tapped the black wire with the other end of the resistor, leaving the grey wire intact and untouched, still hyper flashed after about 3 seconds of the blinker being on. 

Is there something I’m doing wrong? I was really excited to get these lights but this has drawn nothing but confusion and frustration. If anyone can guide me in the right direction, I’d forever be grateful!