English is not my native language so sorry for any mistakes

I am writing from Turkey and searched for this problem on all the forums in Turkish but could not find any answers. Although similar things happened to ford aveo users. 

We bought this 2007model spark as 90.000km in 2019 March and had not issues with it till now

The problem is that brake does not hold. Happened 3 times. Once I had to use handbrake to avoid a possible crash.

Problem started after we switched to winter/snow tyres.

Happens with this order: it starts to rain heavily--- after the rain stops for 3hours or car awaits in a garage, brake pedal does a hard cracky sound and becomes impossible to push---I hit the brakes 4-5 times subsequently--- It only moves 1cm and car slows down just a bit--- abs light appear on panel--- car Works normally--- rain stops for a 2-3 days--- abs light goes off--- car is all normal again

The car got into the test after the 2nd time incident. It has been said that left-front ABS sensor needs a replacement which will come from Germany if requested. Should we renew the sensor? Or problem might be something else? What do you think?

Anyone else experienced someting like this before?

Thanks in advance..