• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Make mine in stainless steel please.

Korea Auto Imports has a DSpec kit for $615 shipped in stainless Torcon make sone as well, but I don't speak Korean.

Posted Images

This is what I thing I'm going to do also, not to expensive. I trying to wait to see if they release the Z spec ground effect kit first.

I'm sure the catback would cost a few hundred AT LEAST. Hard to really find any news on anything. Everything at this point is a risk. Lol. I'm just going to get some wheels in the mean time.

• 5 months later...

Lol I hear ya. I actually had no plans of putting an exhaust on it; but for the price of free, I just had to. I didn't even pay for the piping . :happy feet: $615 is a little bit more than I'd be willing to pay for exhaust on a Spark. Wonder if mangaflow or someone will come out with a cat back for it?!

The tip on it is a wopping 1.8 inches, but I wanted it like that. You should see the looks I get when people see the little tip, then hear it start up :)

It is illegal in all 50 to tamper with any emissions devices, monitored or not. Is it enforced in most states...no.

Ive said I can produce top quality stainless steel kit for the cars but the demand is not quite enough to spend the time to build the jigs.

Plus id need to get my hands on a 2lt to accomidate the intergrated tip

In parts of Wisconsin it is enforced. Where I live, not so much. Only way you will get stopped by here is if you act like you want to be stopped. I was stopped once for an illegal exhaust / illegal modification of an exhaust. I deserved that one for peeling out at a stop light with a unmarked car on the othet side. That was years ago though LOL