So... 2013 Chevy spark base model, 5 speed black.... working on getting it more blacked out (that cheap chrome in the tail/head lights is killing me..) .. so far its got the stock rims painted black by myself... paid tiny bit above invoice for mine (mil discount rocks)..

I'm on atleast 20 other forums (depending on what vehicle I'm driving that week or what race I'm in)

Quick Question.... riding in 5th gear coming to a light (lets say 65-70MPH... push clutch in put in neutral... cruising *Green Light* put it back in 5th it grinds.... also has happened to me going from 2nd (around 5 or so thousand RPMS) into 5th... is there something weird about our 5th gear or something? only happened 3 times now but had this car under 1000 miles. All my other cars whether it be stock trans or tired trans or race trans didn't have shit synchros like that..... anything anyone else knows? Granted I wasn't rev matching (I know I'm supposed to but sometimes just get lazy) I SHOULDN'T need too

Next up... who makes the best lowering springs for the money and how big is the difference? I don't just want to lower it Either I want it to handle a little better also.

Lastly looked all over but this is the first place I've found different headlights for our cars. Who makes them and whats the reviews for them? I've seen "angel eye/halo lights with LED" many times before on like carID and they were NORMALLY garbage. the LED were cheap and looked like junk and the angel Eye were fake.

This is the first manual I've ever owned, with four wheels, anyway. So I'm definitely no pro at shifting, but I can tell you with just clearing 2000 miles, the only time it's ever made a grinding sound, was when I was still moving slightly forward while trying to go into reverse. :hammer_self:

I saw those and was like... yeah sure. HUGE. It'd have to be a really tiny turbo and pretty high end ball bearing setup to do a performance upgrade on the car. It'd also probably have to run a standalone and redone fuel system. You're talking 5k to add not a crazy amount of WHP.

I'd be more interested in suspension/sway/stiffening upgrades to the car before any more power is added.

loweringsprings. i got hese:

http://www.v-maxx.com/uk/show-products/sport-spring-kits/2/829/830/

i also cut of a little end because i wanted it even lower XD

but i warn you that because that i cut of a piece the spring gets lose when the car go's up on a garagebridge

i have to get: sport shockabsorbers with shortened piston rod to ensure spring pretension

XD