I went shopping for wipers last night, my local auto store still doesn't list anything for our cars. So I'm making this post and pinning it to the top for all of us USA drivers.

Trico Wipers listed on the Trico site:

Spark<p> Trico-Force-Wiper-Blade-Package-260px.pnTRICO Force »

• 24" Blade - Driver Side Part #: 25-240

• 16" Blade - Passenger Side Part #: 25-160

<p> Trico-Onyx-Wiper-Blade-Package-260px.pngTRICO Onyx »
  • 24" Blade - Driver Side Part #: 26-240

• 16" Blade - Passenger Side Part #: 26-160

<p> Trico-NeoForm-Wiper-Blade-Package-260px.TRICO NeoForm »<p> Trico-Flex-Wiper-Blade-Package-260px.pngTRICO Flex »<p> Trico-Exact-Fit-Wiper-Blade-Package-260pTRICO Exact Fit » Trico-Ice-Wiper-Blade-Package-260px.pngTRICO Ice »

24" Blade - Driver Side Part #: 35-240

Pretty sure you can fit any of the models in the correct size to the passenger side. I do know that they take a Silverado style adapter (at least for the driver's side). I currently have a FLEX on my driver side and it seems to work reasonably well. Make sure the correct adapter is included! I put a set of Neoform on another car today and they only came with the J hook style adapters which was correct for that car, they would not fit our Sparks without a different (not included) adapter. Probably going back to the autostore tonight after work to get what I need while blades are on sale.

Trico ExactFit 12-A blades do not fit the rear, trying to find the correct part now.

Edited by Greg_E
  • 1 month later...

So far only a driver's side Flex, worked OK through the Winter but I think I tore it up trying to clear some ice, or the body shop left some goo on the windshield. Need to get a full set now, the rear is really bugging me.

What ever happened to the days where you could just buy a new insert?

• 4 months later...

Tonight I bought a set of front blades... Trico lists several models as being a 15 inch blade for the passenger side. Of course my store didn't have the 15 inch flex, so I grabbed a 16 and the old stock wiper and compared them, the 16 inch flex is exactly the same length. The one thing to note is that we need the Trico B adapter, which the shorter flex did not have! Make sure when you get a new wiper that you get them to take the correct adapter out of a box of extras, and make sure to save the adapter from old blades when you replace them.

Still trying to deal with the rear wiper blade, Rockauto shows an Anco but I haven't ordered it yet.

The list of Trico is now bigger, check their web page for updates

Edited by Greg_E
  • 2 years later...