Just FYI.... All of our grill work attaches two ways. It snaps in place for the majority of holding power, but they also have a few screws here and there to make sure they stay in place. Not sure how big those horns really are, but it might be easy enough to make a mount that uses some of the upper grill screws to hold the horns. Stock horn is in front and under the headlight, pretty sure it has a relay to drive it.

I did a quick search but can't find them on the manufacturers page... What is the diameter? It really looks like these might fit in the upper grill using one of the grill screws on the extreme outside edges. This also keeps them from blocking airflow but you better check airflow to the intake, the stock intake gets air deflected off the front of the radiator instead of taking high pressure air from the hood lip like a lot of other cars.

I have replaced my airbox with a cone filter, which will be getting a direct feed soon, so the airflow issue shouldnt really be a problem, as for the sizes I am not really sure, it will be a case of trial and error when it comes to fitting.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is behind the bumper and under the left headlight if my memory is correct. If you pull the inner fender well and unsnap the cover from the fender, you might be able to get the lower bolt for the headlight out and the two more bolts and remove the headlight, this should give you enough room to get to the horn. If not the cover will need to come off and that is detailed in my foglight thread. Check the foglight thread because you might be able to see the horn on a couple of the pictures.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...